Nisha Haq Photography - Logo Design/Photography/Website Design



The handwritten logo I designed myself after various attempts at writing a neat signature and scanning it in to Photoshop to touch up. Kept the 'Photography' part in sans serif font to keep the look clean and simple. Designed the website from altering the 'Simple layout' theme on blogger to make it a minimalist website to showcase my photography. This website for my commercial photography is still working progress as I'm always thinking of ways to improve the navigation and style.




I've also got a website portfolio for my fine art photography. I had created this first and realised that my commercial and fine art were very different and didn't want to confuse the styles and viewer. I decided to keep my fine art website more portfolio based and minimal compared to the commercial website which is displayed more as a blog with dates, headings and first person caption to the shoot. This website is also created on Blogger where I designed the layout altering the 'Simple layout' design provided by Blogger.